Addi Grace

Addi Grace
19 mos

Sunday, October 4, 2009












Today we went to Exploration Acres. We knew there wouldn't be anything Addi could do at this age, but I really wanted to have this family outing for our first holiday together. There were a bunch of us! Joe, Addi and I, Dana, Jay and Jaycie,;Val, Nick, Cheyann, and Tatum; Jim Suzanne, Khloe, and Kendyll; Jon, Lorna, and Reid; Jen, Dan, and Bradley; and Emily, Jay, Collin, Carter, and Callie! It was super fun and we got lots of pics! I can't believe just a couple of years ago all of us were together having parties, playing cards, going skiing, going to the bars etc. (minus the kiddies of course) and now we all have these beautiful babies and we continue to do fun things together as families. Some of the guys play sosftball together and all the wifes and kids go along to cheer, a couple of us girls play vball once a week and the guys and kids come and support us! Life is great! I'm so THANKFUL for my family and friends! I love you all and your babies and would take them all in if I had to! All of you are great parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment


MY BOPPY...Don't touch!