Addi Grace

Addi Grace
19 mos

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here I sit while Addi sleeps this morning feeling so guilty. I was soooo tired this morning and Addi was ready to get up. I caught myself getting angry at her b\c she wouldn't go back to sleep. So we get up and head to the nursery to change her diaper and as soon as I layed her down she gave me the biggest sweetest smile. I think to myself, how can you get mad about having to be up with that amazing little girl...you only have 4 days left at home with her before going back to work. I'm dreading going back to work and possibly missing some of her firsts! I'm going to do my best to just enjoy these final few days with her...Mommy and Addi time is going to be great the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment


MY BOPPY...Don't touch!